- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect so you understand where the housing market is headed in 2023.
- Home Price Expectations Survey (HPES)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Zelman & Associates
- Greg McBride, Chief Financial Analyst, Bankrate
« Planning to Retire? It Could Be Time To Make a Move.
The information contained, and the opinions expressed, in this article are not intended to be construed as investment advice. Keeping Current Matters, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained herein. Nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. You should always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. Keeping Current Matters, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information or opinions contained herein.