Recipe of the month – Breakfast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups.
2. Mix hashbrowns, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and 2/3 cups of shredded cheese in a bowl. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cups and use fingers to shape potato mixture into “nests” with hollow centers.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until hashbrowns are browned on edges and cheese has melted, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove nests.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Whisk eggs and water in a bowl until thoroughly combined; season with salt and black pepper. Pour equal amount of egg mixture into each nest; sprinkle each with crumbled bacon and 1 tsp of shredded cheese.
6. Bake in oven until eggs are set, 13-16 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.