Mission San Jose Mortgage is seeking a Processor to join in our Stockton office
The Processor works with loan officers, borrowers, and third party providers to obtain documentation and submit a thorough, accurate, and complete loan package to Underwriting. Maintains control of the loan file, monitors dates for approval, appraisals, and closing, and ensures that all deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner. Recognizes and resolves challenges early in the process, and provides excellent customer service. Will deliver a complete loan file to the closing department within established company deadlines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Reviews residential loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets company standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment;
- Prepares necessary documents and submits mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Orders FHA case numbers, and tax transcripts, as appropriate.
- Submits conditions to Underwriter to clear loan for approval.
- Follows up on all outstanding orders to third parties and borrowers within established company deadlines.
- Calls or writes credit bureau, employer for verification of employment, (VOE) and any other third party necessary to verify the accuracy of information.
- Prepares file for closing and submits to Closer.
- Mails approval and denial letters to applicants.