The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) government-insured mortgage loans. These loans have features that may make them easier for first-time home buyers to obtain.
Low down payment
No maximum income/earning
Fixed-rate loans available
Maximum loan amounts vary by county
The easiest way to qualify for home buying, an FHA loan gives you a government-insured loan.
- Fico score as low as 580 with 3.5 % down
- Allowed for primary residence only.
- Allowed on condo ,townhouse, Manufactured home and single family 1 to 4 unit.
- Perfect for first time home buyer.
- Bankruptcy has been discharged for TWO (2) years with a Chapter 7.
- Bankruptcy has been discharged for ONE (1) year with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- Foreclosure THREE (3) years after the sale/deed transfer date.
- Short Sale / Deed in Lieu THREE (3) years after the sale date.
Is an FHA refinance right for you? Find out by calling now at (209)-651-2000 or fill out our quick form on the left and we’ll call you right away.