Mission San Jose Mortgage is proud to offer the FHA Streamline refinance, a loan program designed to help homeowners across California take advantage of Today’s extremely low mortgage rates, FHA Streamlines and Reduced Mortgage Insurance Premium.
The FHA Streamline is a refinance program from the Federal Housing Administration which could get you a lower rate on your FHA mortgage without an extensive qualification process. Simply put, the typical refinance process is streamlined! FHA Streamline is also known as FHA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan).
Refinance your FHA loan to a today’s low rate with our quick FHA Streamline
- Are you currently in an FHA loan?
- Do you want to save money with a lower rate and payment on your FHA loan – even if
- you owe more than your home is worth?
- Would you like a mortgage with no appraisal required, NO Score requirements, and No
- Income documentation to help you qualify?
- Do you want to lower or get rid of your mortgage insurance?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you’re in luck. all benefit no catch ……
- How the FHA Streamline refinance works:
- No Minimum FICO
- No Income Qualification
- No Appraisal
- Ignore other property Foreclosure & Mortgage Derogatory
- Recent Bk’s discharged
- Investment or 2nd Home OK
- SFR, Condo, PUD and 2-4 Units OK
We have another Good News Mortgage rates are at HISTORIC LOW and Now FHA has reduced Mortgage Insurance Premium.
Now let’s talk about what’s required:
- 0x30 Mortgage past 12 months
- New impound Account required
Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you? Find out by calling now at (209)-651-2000 or fill out our quick form on the left and we’ll call you right away.